SUMO FIRENZA PASSENGER, LIGHT TRUCK AND TRUCK BUS RADIAL TYRE LIMITED WARRANTY
ABOUT THIS WARRANTY
As the original purchaser of a Sumo Firenza passenger, light truck or truck bus radial, you are covered by all the benefits and conditions contained in this limited warranty. Please read carefully to ensure your understanding of and compliance with the terms and conditions of this warranty.
This Limited Warranty only applies to the original purchaser and valid if all of the following apply:
- Passenger, light truck or truck bus radial tyre bearing the Sumo Firenza name and complete identification number.
- Tyre supplied through the sales channels of Stamford Tyres International Pte Ltd.
- The tyre, which is presented before five (5) years from the date of tyre manufacture, original tread worn down to the level of the tread wear indicators -1.6 mm of tread remaining, whichever occurs first.
- The tyre used in the normal service on the vehicle on which they were originally fitted.
WHAT IS COVERED
All the eligible Sumo Firenza Passenger Car, Light Truck Tyre and Truck Bus Radial are covered by this limited warranty against defects in workmanship and materials.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
This limited warranty does not cover the following:
- Tyre damage due to:
Tyre wear complaint due to:
- Road hazard injury (e.g. puncture, cut, impact break, bulge, etc.)
- Improper use or operation such as improper inflation pressure, overloading, misapplication, use of improper wheel or racing or competition purpose.
- Contamination or degradation by petroleum products or chemicals.
- Fitting problem.
- Improper repair
Ozone or weather cracking after four (4) years from the date of tyre manufacture.
Accident, Fire, vandalism or tyre alteration.
Ride disturbance, vibration or vehicle pull after 20% of tread wear.
Tyres with sealant or balance inside the tyre.
- Improper maintenance such as failure to tyre rotation, wheel alignment, loose suspension or brake system or improper mounting or demounting.
HOW REPLACEMENT CHARGES ARE CALCULATED
A tyre which becomes unserviceable due to a condition covered by this limited warranty will be replaced with a comparable new Sumo Firenza tyre on a pro rata basis based on remainding tread depth.
The appropriate taxes, mounting balancing, disposal fees and other service charges may be added to the replacement price.
CONDITIONS AND LIMITATIONS
To the extent permitted by law, this warranty does not provide compensation for loss of time, loss of use of vehicle, inconvenience or consequential damages. It limits the total indemnity with respect to each tyre to the cost thereof.